In today’s world, proven knowledge and experience matter. The HR Certification Institute (HRCI) rigorous PHRi and SPHRi exams are designed to demonstrate and validate HR Professionals’ mastery and real-world application of forward-thinking HR practices, policies and principles, regardless of geographic region. These preparation course are not only the cost effective way to pass without resorting to PHRi or SPHRi dumps, but in the comprehensive four-day program you get access to the updated HRCI Global HR body of knowledge with exam questions and answers from the actual PHRi or SPHRi certification exam. This intensive classroom learning environment is led by a certified instructor who teaches in Mandarin Chinese, and uses the proven study materials in English developed by IHRCI. Click here to navigate the PHRi course information; Click here to navigate the SPHRi course information.
The HRCI offers a comprehensive portfolio of advanced professional credentials for HR Professionals worldwide, including the Professional in Human Resources – International (PHRi) and Senior Professional in Human Resources – International (SPHRi) outside of the U.S. PHRi demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles. SPHRi focuses on the strategic and policy-making aspects of HR management, regardless of geographic region. 97% of Fortune 500 companies have certified HR professionals actively managing, innovating, growing and leading. See more in detail.
PHRi: 2016/10/22, 10/23, 10/29, 10/30
SPHRi: 2016/11/12, 11/13, 11/26, 11/27
Daily Schedule: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Lunch provided.
Holiday Inn Shanghai Vista
700 Changshou Road, Putuo Distric, Shanghai, China. 200060
*We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the location of the class.
Early Bird Price: CNY9,800 (through 8/17-9/25, 2016)
Regular Price: CNY10,800 (through 9/26-10/12, 2016)
Group discount: Save CNY500 per person when two people register together; Save CNY800 per person when three or more people register together.
1. Program Materials Program fee includes handouts and the IHRCI Learning System.
2. A full refund will be issued to participants if the class is cancelled.
3. We promise 100% satisfaction for the class. You can request a full refund of a completed payment prior to the beginning of the second class meeting. No service charge will be incurred.
4. No refunds will be given after the beginning of the second class meeting.
5. No shows and cancellations not made within the specified cancellation period will incur the full cost of registration.
6. Please note that the exam fees are not included in this program’s registration fee.
Chinese Human Resource Development Group (CHRD) has been authorized to deliver this program in China.